Create a glamorous figure, the summer fitness can not make mistakes!
Living in a season when you need to be naked, walking down the street and being envied or hated by others. Relying on your own daily efforts, it’s time to start getting in shape! Let me share some summer fitness tips for you all
1. Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink water. When you exercise, your body is constantly using water to balance its body temperature. Summer training, whether outdoors (high temperature) or indoors (air conditioning), can lead to increased body water. Drains quickly. When the body is dehydrated, the human body will enter a state of fatigue, greatly reducing the effect of exercise, and you may not feel thirsty at this time. The usual advice is to drink a glass or two of water before going out for a workout, and rehydrate regularly during your workout. Also, drinking coffee or other caffeinated beverages can accelerate water loss from the body, so it is not recommended.
2. Pay attention to exercise time When exercising outdoors, 10 am to 3 pm is the hottest time of the day in summer. You can choose to exercise in the morning or late afternoon for a good sense of experience.
3. Wear loose-fitting clothes The usual tights and deodorant polyester shirts may not be the perfect fit for your summer gym buddies. Breathable, loose-fitting cotton-blend tracksuits should be your go-to for summer fitness. In addition to being comfortable and cool, cotton blends reduce the amount of moisture your clothes absorb, which can reduce the heaviness of exercise.
4. Properly change the fitness plan In hot weather, it is as time-consuming and laborious as before. It is also a good choice to appropriately reduce the time of high-intensity training and add other flexible exercises to maintain body shape.
5. Don't overtrain. It is unwise to ignore your body's capacity for the sake of fitness. High summer temperatures also increase the risk of heatstroke during prolonged training sessions. It is advisable to plan before your workout and do as much as you can. There are fewer "refreshing" periods for outdoor sports in summer. In contrast, the freedom and comfort of indoor exercise is higher. If you choose to exercise indoors, you need to pay attention to the temperature adjustment and ventilation of the air conditioner~
6. About home fitness The advantage of home fitness is that it is not affected by the weather, which not only saves time and cost, but also guarantees privacy and freedom. However, ventilation and low temperature problems are also prone to occur when exercising at home. Therefore, it is recommended to consider the temperature of the air conditioner according to the size of the fitness space at home, generally 24-26 ° is appropriate.
Gym leg training equipment - leg extension trainer! Is it suitable for novice training?
There is no doubt that the leg muscles are the muscles of the human body, so the training of the legs should attract our attention. This is why more and more people are exercising their legs. For leg exercises, the gym has a variety of equipment and movements, and thigh extension trainers are common leg training equipment. This device requires us to sit on it, push the thighs and calves, adjust the position and weight, lift, simple and practical, and is loved by many beginners.
Recommended fitness equipment that can be used at home - bicycle fitness equipment
Cardio training in a home environment is almost dependent on the use of equipment. So which equipment can be used at home? It depends on how much space can be placed in the home for fitness equipment. If you just want a small footprint and cardio equipment in the room, opt for a treadmill or exercise bike. If the space at home is relatively large, one room can be used as a home gym, and then you can choose treadmills, elliptical machines, spinning bikes, etc. according to your needs. Let's take a look at each equipment first!
Contact: Miss Li
Add：Group 7, JinzhuangCommunity, Shigang Town, Tongzhou District, Nantong
copyright © 2022 Nantong Lixing Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.